Join me at http://www.creativebizcoach.wordpress.com
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
You know what they say, "Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it". As a small business owner, you imagine yourself making it big. You work long hours and make big sacrifices to get your business up and running. You do your research. You purchase every and any book on starting a business you can get your hands on that promises to guide you and hopefully help you avoid making any major blunders. The day comes and you get your really big break. Just don't count on things working out as planned.
Posted by TONYA TROYE TUCKER COLLINS at 4:40 PM
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I am looking for crafters and designer who desire to teach others! Do you train/teach a craft or business skill?
Well then contact me ASAP to discuss an opportunity for you to teach others what you love to do...
To help launch our new craft studio I am willing to help you design your training materials...
We have the location and are willing to do the marketing...so contact me today.
Posted by TONYA TROYE TUCKER COLLINS at 12:48 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Does it seem like there is to much going on and I don't just mean the price of gas and the housing market in the Bay Area.
The first goal is to get it out of my head and on paper where I can see it:
1. To all my artist/designers/crafters it is time to think about the holiday season and start to identify and resister for the craft show or events you want to participate in.
2. Networking Events are also a must - Have you schedule those? Note: Much easier to network during the holiday season...I wonder why?
3. Have you updated your business plan and cash flow projections for 2009? We are less then 4 months away from 2009...
4. Have you scheduled your quarterly "girls night out" ...
5. What workshops, seminars or classes must you take in 2008 to help your business in 2009. Remember every assets EXCEPT people loses value; the more you invest in your self the more value you add to your company...so sign up now.
6. What are your goals for 2009?
7. Stay focused...
8. Review you success for inspiration and your improvables for leaning.
9. Does your Marketing Plan need to be updated.
10. Schedule time for yourself.
Posted by TONYA TROYE TUCKER COLLINS at 9:49 AM
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Di you know that the 1st Annual Renegade Craft Fair will be in SAN FRANCISCO!
The event will be held Saturday and Sunday July 12 + 13 from 11am - 7pm at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion!
Check out their Website and I'll "see" you there!
The Vendor and Sponsor list include:
yelp and so...much MORE!
Posted by TONYA TROYE TUCKER COLLINS at 4:52 PM