Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today I Started

Last night I attended an event where one of the authors of " This is Not the Life I Ordered" ask the audience an important question..." What would you do if you could not fail?"
But, that was not all after hearing their amazing stories of courage and I mean true courage! I begin to realize that there was nothing I couldn't do, if I didn't let the my fears stop me.

  • The fear of failure
  • The fear of success
  • The fear of what other think

Just to name a few.

So I woke up and Started!

A blog devoted to what I love to do:

  1. Help Small Biz Owners - (Ladies First...)
  2. Help and Motivate Crafters - My DIY'ERs, Designer and Artist
  3. Supply Information and Support to Local Artist in The Bay Area within Vallejo, Ca (we don't have much, so sad)
  4. Help and Support My Students and Clients
  5. Grow and Develop My Own Skills
  6. Have Fun, but Get the Work Done

So I close my 1st post by asking " What would you do if You could not fail?

No comments: