Monday, February 4, 2008

Save the DATE - March 8th...How to Turn a Fun Hobby into a Financially Stable Business at Chabot

Do you want to make money from a lifelong hobby or interest but are not sure where to begin? Take this class from an experienced entrepreneur and learn the fundamentals needed to establish a clear direction and vision for your business. Topics will include: the “simple” business plan; business structure in California; break-even analysis and pricing; your market and customers; pricing, marketing and your image; the wholesale vs. retail decision…and much more
When: Saturday, March 8, 2008 (1 Session)
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost $59
Instructor: Tonya Jenkins
Location: Chabot College, Hayward - Room 315
To register got to http://chabot.augusoft.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=1013&courseid=799&categoryid=2&subcategoryid=9&catalogid=

2 comments:

Lori Stoia said...

I saw your class listed at Chabot College.

I teach soap making, bath and body products, home fragrances classes. I am thinking of taking your class.

I also posted an announcement of your class on my blog:

homemadebathproducts.blogspot.com

Lori Stoia said...

I am going to call and find out if there is still room in your class. I hope there is still enough room or it will not be cancelled.